RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS
• Design assets for use in stories, visual responses to current events, and promotional material for The Bold Italic
• Collaborate with the Content team for weekly blog posts
• Assist the Design team with duties, as needed
• Brainstorm and execute special projects to expand our portfolio of visual storytelling
• Help at The Bold Italic events (many of these events happen on weekday evenings)
• Must have your own laptop you bring to the office.
• Must be fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign.
• Must possess excellent typography skills.
• Writing / blogging skills are a plus
• Available to come to the office at least 4 days a week, 5-7 hours per day, plus be able to work on assignments outside of office hours. Compensation is $15/hour
To be considered for the summer Design Internship (May—August), please send a cover letter and your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 15.