1. You don’t care about not finding easter eggs since you actually forgot you were searching for them.
2. A guy with long hair and a beard talking about a voice he hears on the Hill doesn’t feel weird.
3. After smoking you “Always look on the bright side of life.”
4. Eating the ears off weed chocolate bunnies.
5. When the munchies hit you can feed everyone there with five loaves of bread and a couple fish.
6. Mel Gibson movies are entertaining again.
7. You can recreate the passion by walking the Stations of the Crops.
*Of course, you can celebrate both holidays with the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence's annual Hunky Jesus Contest in Golden Gate Park on Sunday with an Easter party that starts at 10 a.m. (sizzling Sons of God will be selected at 3:35 p.m.)