Wags 'n Wellness
HoursBy appointment only
Call to book a session today!
Locationhouse calls in San Francisco, Marin, and the East Bay
Wags 'n Wellness Products
If you value alternative medicine, organic nutritious foods, holistic care and naturopathic therapies for your own health, wouldn't you love to give the same care to your beloved canine companion?
Heather Sanders is a canine holistic health specialist sought out by dog lovers across the Bay Area. She combines a warm, caring demeanor with strong scientific training in canine anatomy and acupressure, and uses both to help owners really understand what's going on in their dogs' bodies.
Heather focuses on canine bodywork, natural foods, and non-toxic supplements to facilitate the body's healing capacity and enable her canine clients to live more comfortably. She partners with veterinarians and other practitioners to form an integrative care team around your dog
If you are:
• Interested in helping your senior dog to age gracefully
• Searching for alternatives to Rimadyl and Metacam to relieve your dog’s arthritis pain and inflammation
• Looking to improve mobility using conservative management approaches in lieu of surgery
• Caring for a dog who has been injured or is recovering from surgery
• Looking for informed guidance in modifying your dog's diet
• Concerned about skin or food allergies
• Supporting a dog with a chronic condition or dealing with a recent diagnosis
… call Wags ‘n Wellness, and receive a complimentary initial consult.
After a career in neuroscience and oncology at Bay Area biotech companies, she followed her passion for animals to study canine anatomy under the nation's leading alternative medicine educators. Her extensive knowledge of and respect for Western medicine informs her approach to holistic therapy.
Now a graduate of the Northwest School of Animal Massage, the Tallgrass Animal Acupressure Institute, and the Companion Animal Sciences Institute, Heather has accumulated over 1000 hours of training in canine anatomy, physiology, nutrition and bodywork. She has also been trained in myofascial release, conformation assessment, food therapy, and herbal medicine.