The Bold Italic is an online magazine, shop, and events hub in San Francisco. We celebrate the
free-wheeling spirit of the city.
- Mission Mission hooks up with Uptown Almanac in the backroom of Dear Mom ... Hate sex.
- Broke-Ass Stuart woos Nob Hill Gazette in attempts to score a sugar mama.
- Streetsblog finally admits it's madly in love with the SF Bike Coalition.
- KRON 4's Stanley Roberts and Rob Anderson canoodle at Cafe Du Soleil and proceed to harass every biker that rides by in between gazing into one another's eyes longingly.
- SFist and C.W. Nevius are caught in a tryst with Haight Street gutter punks and Castro nudists.
- The Bold Italic, 7x7, and Craigslist have a threesome, and become known for their annual list of Top 100 Microhoods for Casual Encounters.
Ok, what'd we miss? Add your fantasy media pairings in the comments pretty please.
Photo by Marc St. Gil
We're always interested in partners for advertising, co-hosting events, custom content
and hook-ups we haven't even thought of yet.
Now you'll be the first to know about the most amusing things in San Francisco.
Access your profile, email settings, post comments, and more.
Sign in with Facebook
stay signed in
Forgot your password?
Sign up for an account
Sign up to receive our stories, events, and other news.
Already have an account?
Sign up with Facebook
I understand and agree with The Bold Italic terms of service